Patients and visitors are asked to fill out a brief questionnaire at check in. Anyone who has had COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days OR has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days cannot be seen at our centers and will be referred to the hospital or their healthcare provider for guidance on where to attain appropriate imaging services.
Rescheduling Appointments: Patients needing to reschedule an appointment should call:
- Huntington-Hill Imaging Centers – (626) 698-7266
- Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center – (626) 698-7210
CMBS/Hill Vaccination Requirements for Visitors & Vendors
Visitors (non-patient) including vendors to our imaging centers and business office must present proof of being fully vaccinated OR show proof of negative results of a COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to entering, unless they are accompanying a minor patient or acting as a support person under ADA guidelines. Below is accepted proof of vaccination and test requirements per the order and details regarding exceptions to the order.
If you are fully vaccinated, prior to entering our facility you must present:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- a photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document; OR
- a photo of the your Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device, OR
- documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine
If you are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, prior to entering our facility you are required to present:
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated visitors are eligible for indoor visits only if they can show documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test where the specimen collection occurred within 72 hours before each visit and for which the test results are available at the time of entry to the
- Visitors may use either PCR testing or antigen Any PCR or antigen test used must either have Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or be operating per the Laboratory Developed Test requirements by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Mask, personal protective equipment, and physical distancing requirements:
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, must:
- Wear a well-fitting face mask (a surgical mask or double masking is recommended) upon entry and at all times within the facility;
- Wear any other personal protective equipment (PPE) that facility personnel deem appropriate to the situation; and
- Physically distance from health care personnel and other employees/visitors.
Visitors/Vendors will not be permitted inside our facility without proper documentation, unless:
- They are a visitor accompanying an underage patient (minor).
- They are a visitor acting as a support person under the ADA guidelines.
NOTE: Patients do not need to show proof of vaccination at this time.