WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT DURING COVID-19
Possible Scheduling Hold times or appointment delays:
Like all healthcare practices, we are working hard to ensure patients can schedule and be seen for appointments in a timely manner. However, with the added COVID-19 screening questions, extra precautions being taken, and dynamics of staffing during COVID-19, our hold times in scheduling and wait times at appointments may be increased. We apologize in advance for any additional delays or increased wait times you may experience.
For urgent assistance, email us at email@example.com; physician office staff are encouraged to contact their Hill Imaging/HHIC physician liaison.
Every person who enters our centers must have a health screening, including employees, doctors, patients and visitors. Anyone with the following cannot be seen at our sites if they have any of the following:
- Fever – Patients’ temperatures will be taken on site.
- Cough with Fever
- Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea and/or Vomiting with a Fever
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Shortness of Breath with a Fever
- COVID-19 positive test in the past 10 days or exposure to a COVID-19 positive person within the past 14 days.
Patients needing to reschedule an appointment should call:
- Huntington-Hill Imaging Centers – (213) 725-2693
- Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center – (213) 988-6975