WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
Possible appointment delays:
Like all healthcare practices, we are working hard to ensure patients can schedule and be seen for appointments in a timely manner. Now that the national emergency from COVID-19 is ending, more and more people are getting back to their regular healthcare routines creating an increase in needed imaging appointments.
You may experienced slightly longer hold times in scheduling and wait times at appointments. We apologize in advance for any delays or increased wait times you may experience.
For urgent assistance, email us at email@example.com; physician office staff are encouraged to contact their Hill Imaging/HHIC physician liaison.
safeguArding measures on site:
We are fully focused on the safety and health of our patients, physicians, and staff. We have modified some of our safeguarding measures including masking mandates now that the national emergency from COVID-19 has ended. Here’s what you can expect at your appointment:
- Car vs. Waiting Room: Patients may request to wait in their car, and we will text you when it is time to come in for your exam.
- Added Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer is available at registration and throughout our centers.
- Restricted Visitor Policy: For everyone’s health and safety, patients needing assistance must limit visitors they bring to their appointment(s) to one person. Visitors must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Masks: While masking is optional for patients and visitors inside our centers, we do encourage masking. Employees in patient-facing settings are still required to mask.
- Health Screenings: Patients and visitors are asked to fill out a brief questionnaire at check in.
Patients needing to reschedule an appointment at any of our Huntington-Hill Breast & Imaging Centers or the Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center should call: