The Hill Medical Corporation and our imaging centers are contracted with most major insurance plans and HMOs in the area, in addition to many PPO and POS plans. We also participate with both Medicare and Medicaid. We bill all plans as a courtesy to patients. Most screening exams are covered by insurance plans. To find out if your plan covers our sites and services, we encourage contacting your insurance provider directly for confirmation. Any services not covered are offered for a reasonable cash price. For non-insured patients, we have payment programs available and will gladly work to accommodate most situations.
When an individual requires treatment on a letter of protection or a lien, Hill Medical Corporation provides personalized assistance and accurate, diagnostic information. We offer the following imaging services: High-field 3T MRI, 128-slice CT, Ultrasound, and X-ray.
The benefits of working with Hill Medical Corporation for a personal injury lien include:
- Patient oriented care, to ensure the same excellent experience for every individual.
- State-of-the-art medical imaging equipment, accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Unparalleled reads and rapid report turnaround, from our Sub-Specialized, Board-Certified Radiologists.
- Convenient & patient-friendly access with free parking.
- Same or next day appointments open Monday through Friday.
- Fast, easy scheduling, including a dedicated Lien Specialist.
To schedule an appointment or to reach our Lien Specialist, call us at: (626) 821-8172.
With Hill Medical’s self-pay prices, you know exactly what you will pay before your appointment, and you will receive the same high-quality imaging and care from trusted, specialized radiologists.
Self-pay prices are based on payment in full at the time of your exam. The Hill Medical Corporation does not submit claims to insurance for imaging exams paid at time of service.
For any questions regarding accepted insurance or payment options, contact our patient representatives at (626) 698-7200.
Patients’ Right to Good Faith Estimate
The Hill Medical Corporation and our imaging centers do our very best to estimate the costs ahead of a patient’s appointment. As such we are required to provide a notification to uninsured and self-pay patients called a “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE). The GFE is based on information known at the time of scheduling and outlines reasonably expected charges for a the patient’s imaging study or medical service or procedure. Uninsured and self-pay patients may request the GFE prior to scheduling, otherwise they will automatically receive a GFE when they schedule the appointment. You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your health care will cost. Specific information about the GFE right can be found below.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have certain types of health care coverage or who are not using certain types of health care coverage an estimate of their bill for health care items and services before those items or services are provided.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any health care items or services upon request or when scheduling such items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- If you schedule a health care item or service at least 3 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate inwriting within 1 business day after scheduling. If you schedule a health care item or service at least 10 business days in advance, make sure your health care provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3 business days after scheduling. You can also ask any health care provider or facility for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service. If you do, make sure the healthcare provider or facility gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing within 3business days after you ask.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more for any provider or facility than your Good Faith Estimate from that provider or facility, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate and the bill.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises/consumers, email FederalPPDRQuestions@cms.hhs.gov, or call 1-800-985-3059.
We now offer patients a quick & convenient tool to pay bills online!
Please have your billing account number and payment information available. You will be redirected to another site hosted by Converge Pay. Hill Medical facilities are divisions of Radiant Imaging and are managed by California Medical Business Services.
To speak to a billing representative and/or pay your bill by phone, please contact us at: