Guided by our mission to provide the highest quality care, The Hill Medical Corporation is taking extra steps to safeguard our patients and employees during the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Status Update: 5/29/20
Status Update: 5/29/20 – New Info on Sites/Services Open and Patient Safety
HHIC-Cordova is re-open and renovated for an even better patient experience. All former sites and modalities are open Monday – Friday (times may vary by site and modality).
Also, as public health guidelines continue to change, our practice is adapting quickly and will post updates on our website as soon as possible – www.hillmedical.com. However, our schedulers and sites may be instructed to modify our operations and safeguarding measures before updates are posted online. Please know while we are committed to being fully focused on providing high-quality, compassionate care during this unprecedented time, our team’s number one goal is the health and safety of our patients, physicians and staff.
You may print a PDF of this update here:
During the rapidly evolving Coronavirus situation, we modified our operations to consolidate our imaging centers to maximize our staffing and valuable resources (masks, disinfecting supplies, etc.). Over the course of May and early June we will begin returning to our previous normal operations, reopening sites and services.
- HHIC-Cordova re-opened May 26. M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; 751 Cordova St., Pasadena, CA 91101
- ALL screening services are now open, including mammography, DXA, heart and lung screenings, etc.
- HHBC-Arcadia (our newest breast imaging center) is scheduled to open in June.
- The following sites continue to be open; hours of operation will be extended as needed:
- Scheduling and billing offices are open Monday-Friday only.
- No walk-in appointments are accepted for any procedure.
- STAT/Urgent cases should call centers before sending patients; every patient must be pre-screened.
Safe Guarding Measures:
We are committed to the safety and health of our patients, physicians, and staff and are taking extra steps to safeguard our imaging sites during COVID-19:
- Masks: All patients and guests are required to wear a mask. Those without a mask will be provided one at our registration desk. Patients refusing a mask will not be able to be seen.
- Health Screenings: During this time all patients will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions during the scheduling of their appointment and upon arrival at our centers. Based on the results, patients may be referred to the hospital or their healthcare provider for guidance on where to attain appropriate imaging services.
Patients and visitors cannot be seen at our sites if they have any of the following:
- Fever – Patients’ temperatures will be taken on site.
- Cough with Fever
- Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea and/or Vomiting with a Fever
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Shortness of Breath with a Fever
- Supporting Social Distancing: Waiting room chairs will be relocated to allow a greater distance and signage is being added to ensure proper social distancing at registration.
- Sanitizers: Hand sanitizer is available at registration and throughout our centers.
- Cleanliness: In addition to adhering to the California Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control’s infection-prevention and safety standards, additional time is being allocated between patients to allow the technologists to clean the exam rooms and high traffic areas more frequently.
- Restricted Visitor Policy: For everyone’s health and safety, patients must limit the number of visitors they bring to their appointment(s) to one person. Visitors must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Rescheduling Appointments: Patients needing to reschedule an appointment can call:
- Huntington-Hill Imaging Centers – (626) 698-7266
- Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center – (626) 698-7210
- COVID-19 Phone Line: Our hospital partner, Huntington Hospital, has a COVID-19 phone line – (626) 397-3777.