Keeping everyone safe during Covid-19
We are fully focused on the safety and health of our patients, physicians, and staff. That’s why our sites can remain open and patients can safely be seen for their imaging appointments and screening studies.
safeguArding measures on site:
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking extra steps to safeguard our imaging centers:
- Extra Cleaning Measures: We have hired extra staff to ensure high traffic areas like the waiting room and registration are cleaned frequently, and we continue to adhere to the California Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control’s infection-prevention and safety standards.
- Supporting Social Distancing: We have added signage at registration to ensure proper social distancing and have relocated waiting room chairs to allow for proper space between those waiting in the lobby.
- Car vs. Waiting Room: Patients may also request to wait in their car, and we will text you when it is time to come in for your exam.
- Added Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer is available at registration and throughout our centers.
- Restricted Visitor Policy: For everyone’s health and safety, patients needing assistance must limit visitors they bring to their appointment(s) to one person. Visitors must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Masks: All patients, employees, and guests are required to wear a mask. Those without a mask will be provided one at our registration desk. Patients refusing a mask will not be able to be seen.
- Health Screenings: During this time all patients will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions during the scheduling of their appointment and upon arrival at our centers. Based on the results, patients may be referred to the hospital or their healthcare provider for guidance on where to attain appropriate imaging services.
Every person who enters our centers must have a health screening, including employees, doctors, patients and visitors. Anyone with the following cannot be seen at our sites if they have any of the following:
- Fever – Patients’ temperatures will be taken on site.
- Cough with Fever
- Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea and/or Vomiting with a Fever
- Loss of Taste or Smell
- Shortness of Breath with a Fever
- COVID-19 positive test in the past 10 days or exposure to a COVID-19 positive person within the past 14 days.
Patients needing to reschedule an appointment should call:
- Huntington-Hill Imaging Centers – (213) 725-2693
- Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center – (213) 988-6975