Keeping everyone safe through Covid-19, and beyond.
We are fully focused on the safety and health of our patients, physicians, and staff. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are took many extra steps to safeguard our imaging centers. Now that the national emergency is over, we continue to make your health and safety a priority. There have been recent changes regarding face mask mandates from the Pasadena Public Health Department (PPHD), and the Los Angeles County Public Health Department (LACPHD). Please see all the safeguarding measures including masking below:
safeguArding measures on site:
- Car vs. Waiting Room: Patients may request to wait in their car, and we will text you when it is time to come in for your exam.
- Added Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer is available at registration and throughout our centers.
- Restricted Visitor Policy: For everyone’s health and safety, patients needing assistance must limit visitors they bring to their appointment(s) to one person. Visitors must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Masks: While masking is optional for patients and visitors inside our centers, we do encourage masking. Employees in patient-facing settings are still required to mask.
- Health Screenings: Patients and visitors are asked to fill out a brief questionnaire at check in.
Patients needing to reschedule an appointment at any of our Huntington-Hill Breast & Imaging Centers or the Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center should call: