The pandemic has caused unnecessary delays in care, radiology services and cancer screenings, and the result has been a delay in diagnosis and treatment for many patients.
We want you to know IT’S SAFE TO BE SEEN! Our imaging center teams are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 AND fully focused on the safety and health of our patients, physicians, and staff. That’s why our sites can remain open, and patients can safely be seen for their imaging appointments and screening studies. In fact, health organizations across the country are encouraging patients to return to screenings and treatments. So don’t delay an imaging study or screening any longer, and schedule today! Appointment and location information, as well as safeguarding measures are detailed below.
Huntington-Hill Imaging & Breast Centers – (626) 698-7266
Jim and Eleanor Randall Breast Center – (626) 698-7210
Rescheduling Appointments: Patients needing to reschedule an appointment should call the numbers listed above.
We are pleased to have reopened all our imaging and breast centers for all modalities including screening studies (mammography, DXA, heart and lung screenings, etc.).
- HHIC – Pasadena-Fair Oaks – M-F 6 a.m. – 10:15 p.m.; Sat. hours vary.
- HHIC – Glendora-Route 66 – M-F 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- HHIC-West Covina – M-F 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- HHIC-Cordova – M-F 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Jim & Eleanor Randall Breast Center – M-F 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- HHBC-Arcadia – M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Scheduling and billing offices are open Monday-Friday only.